Children, aged 6 to 12, and their families living in the district
- To help children develop their potentials to the fullest and achieve healthy personal growth;
- To help children with their personal, family and interpersonal relationship or schooling problems; and
- To support and strengthen children in disadvantaged circumstances and with special needs.
Mini Home – After school Care Programme
Mini Home – After school Care Programme aims at providing supportive services for children aged six to twelve whose parents are unable to provide proper care for them during after-school hours owing to work or other reasons.
- Homework Guidance
- Parent Guidance and Education
- Skill Learning
- Other Social Activities and
- Tea/Snack service
From Monday to Friday, 3:00pm to 6:45pm
$980 / Month
(the families who have financial problems may contact the social workers)
Contact Person: Ms Sarah Wong